The Mater Misericordiae University Hospital website does not store or collect any personal information about site users. Any personal information which you choose to send to us via the website will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 & 2003.
Collection and use of personal information
The Mater Misericordiae University Hospital does not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information which you send us by email or web forms. Any information which you provide in this way is not made available to any third parties. We do not pass on any of your personal information when dealing with your enquiry, unless you have given us permission to do so.
Collection and use of technical information
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive while they are visiting a particular website. It contains simple information about the user’s identity but no personal information. When the user closes their browser, the cookie is destroyed. You can set your computer not to accept cookies without a loss of functionality on this website.
Log Files: Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged by us for our statistical purposes. No information is collected that could be used by us to identify website visitors. The technical details logged are confined to the following items:
- the IP address of the visitor's web server
- the top-level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net)
- the previous website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms used clickstream data which shows the traffic of visitors around this web site (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded)
- the type of web browser used by the website visitor.
- the Operating System used by the website visitor
Statistical information that is gathered does not constitute "personal data" for the purposes of the Data Protection Acts, 1988 & 2003.
Links to Other Sites: Our website has links to many other agencies. You should be aware that:
- Links to other websites do not constitute an endorsement of that website by the Mater Misericordiae University Hospital.
- The Mater Misericordiae University Hospital is not responsible for the contents of any pages referred from its website.
Last Updated: 04/01/2011