Dr. Eoin Kavanagh
01 803 2274
MB BCh BAO FRCPI FFR RCSI
- Consultant Radiologist and Senior Lecturer in Radiology at the Mater Misericordiae Hospital
- Consultant Radiologist Cappagh National Orthopaedic Hospital
Neuroradiology Musculoskeletal Radiology
Clinical Assistant Professor of Radiology at University of Pittsburgh Medical Centre (UPMC) in the Division of Musculoskeletal Radiology, with a full university faculty appointment with the University of Pittsburgh.
Completed a full time clinical fellowship in Musculoskeletal Radiology at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia.
During this time I completed a clinical fellowship in Neuroradiology at Vancouver General Hospital, a tertiary referral centre for neuroscience and a Level 1 trauma centre.
During these years I completed my four year training program in radiology at the Mater Misericordiae University Hospital in Dublin.
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society Society of Skeletal Radiology
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- European Congress of Radiology
- European Society of Skeletal Radiology