Dr. John Sheehan
01 803 2880
01 830 9323
MB BCH BAO DO DCH FRCPI MMedSc MRCPSYCH
- Consultant in Liaison Psychiatry, Mater Misericordiae University Hospital and Rotunda Hospital, Dublin.
- Senior Clinical Lecturer, UCD School of Medicine and Medical Sciences.
Psychiatric Disorder and Physical Illness Medically Unexplained Symptoms Mind-Body Medicine Perinatal Psychiatry
- University College Dublin
Postgraduate training in
- Emergency Medicine
- General Medicine
Ireland, Zambia and the UK.
- Augustine Mehigan Award for Teaching Excellence.
- Programme Director and Tutor of Mater/UCD Rotational Training Scheme in Psychiatry, 1995-2002.
- Regional (Irish)Representative on Executive Committee of Liaison Psychiatry Faculty, Royal College of Psychiatrists, 2000-2007.
- Chairman of the Faculty of Liaison Psychiatry, Irish College of Psychiatrists, 2003-2007.
- Convenor of Diploma in Clinical Psychiatry, RCPI & RCSI, 2005 to date.
- 60+ research publications
- College of Psychiatry of Ireland
- Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Royal College of Physicians in Ireland
- International Association for the Study of Pain