Description of Service
Our Radiology group is lead by highly qualified Radiologists’ with dedicated fellowship training from world leading medical centres. All Radiography staff are highly trained and motivated healthcare professionals with exceptional skills and standards for the delivery of quality patient care.
The multidisciplinary teams working in Radiology are actively involved in ongoing clinical research and training to ensure the best possible service is provided to all who access the service. Introduction of new technologies and equipment are always done with a patient focus very much to the fore.
- Chest X-rays.
- General X-rays.
- CT (Computerised Tomography).
- Interventional Radiology – (Gastro-Intestinal – Barium Studies).
- Nuclear Medicine.
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging).
- BreastHealth Unit (Breast Imaging).
- PET CT (Positron Emission Tomography)