What To Expect From Us
Appointments are made following a competitive, merit-based selection process in which all applicants have been treated equally at each stage. The recruitment process is informed by the Hospital's Recruitment and Selection Policy.
- A high quality selection process is undertaken based on skills and qualities relevant to the post
- Job and person specifications are reflected consistently throughout the selection process
- Criteria for selection are based on the essential requirements to the post, promoting the principle of equal opportunity
- All applications will be checked for eligibility i.e. minimum criteria outlined in the job description and person specification. If you have the minimum criteria you will progress to the next stage of the recruitment process, otherwise you will be informed by the human resources department.
- Applicants will not be discriminated under grounds of race, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability, religion or membership of the travelling community.
- Shortlisting will occur in some competitions. If shortlisting occurs you will be informed of the shortlisting process as it applies to you.
- Applicants progressing to interview stage will be informed at the earliest possible convenience and must confirm their attendance at interview
- You will be informed in writing of the outcome of the interview process.
- The offer of employment is subject to the following clearances
- Reference checks
- Medical clearance
- Qualification Verification
- Garda Clearance
Quality Customer Service
We aim to provide quality customer service to all our customers and encourage feedback.