You can access the Outpatient Department in one of 2 ways:
MMUH operate and strictly enfore a DO NOT ATTEND (DNA) POLICY. If you do not attend your appointment without notifying MMUH you may not be offered another appointment.
Information about your appointment
- If you feel you need support, invite a family member or friend to come along with you.
- If you are a diabetic and unless told otherwise, please take your usual medication and meals and bring a snack with you in case there are any delays.
- If you are unsure of the clinic location, please see our Clinics A - Z
- Delays may be unavoidable and your patience is appreciated.
What to bring to your appointment
- Bring a list of your current medication.
- If you are attending the Eye Clinic, please bring your distance/TV glasses.
- Please have an emergency contact number available (family member or friend).
- If you need a test or scan it will be arranged for you. Once you get the date for your test / scan you then need to contact outpatients to arrange a follow up appointment.
- The time you are given in your letter is a registration time and you may have to wait for your appointment
Unable to attend your appointment?
- Please Change Your Appointment as soon as possible if you are unable to attend, to enable another patient to get your appointment slot.