Mr. Lars Nolke
Cardiothoracic Surgery, Heart Lung Transplant Surgery, Grown Up Congenital heart disease
01 803 2823
01 803 4773
MB, BCh, BAO, LRCP&SI, MMedSc, FRCS C-Th
- Cosultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon in the Prof E O’Malley, National cardiothoracic and Heart / Lung transplantation Unit and Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital, Crumlin.
- Clinical Director of the Extra-Corporeal Life Support Program in Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital, Crumlin.
- Clinical Director of the National Heart Valve Bank in the Mater Misericordiae University Hospital.
- Program Director for Cardiothoracic Training in the Republic of Ireland
- Congenital cardiothoracic disease and its management.
- Medical School – Royal College of surgeons in Ireland, Graduated in 1993.
- Completed Higher surgical training in cardiothoracic surgery in Ireland in 2003.
- Visiting Ass. Prof UCSF Children’s Hospital in San Francisco 2003-2005.
- Appointed as consultant CT surgery in the MMUH in 2005.
- Irish Cardiac Society
- Society of Cardiothoracic Surgery in GB and Irl
- European Association of Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Society of Thoracic Surgery