Departments A - Z

Practical Information

The following information has been taken from the HSE and Citizens Information webiste and compiled by the Medical Social Work Dept.

How do I apply?

Fill in the application for that is available from your local Health Office. Your doctor or consultant will sign the form to confirm your condition and list your medications.

doc file icon Disability Allowance (51 kbs)

doc file icon Drug Payment Scheme (25 kbs)

doc file icon Illness Benefit (49 kbs)

doc file icon Invalidity Pension (38 kbs)

doc file icon Long Term Illness (24 kbs)

doc file icon Medical Card Information (85 kbs)

pdf file icon Medical Card and GP Visit Card Application Form (1,496 kbs)

Share |
Donate Now