Relatives and visitors may only go where they have legitimate business, for example, to the ward or clinical area where the patient resides or is being treated.
If you notice anything or anyone suspicious, please inform a member of Staff.
Photography / Video Footage
Photography is not permitted without consent from the Hospital. Consent must be approved by the ward/department head. This includes photographs or videos taken by mobile phones or wireless devices.
The use of any recording devices is strictly prohibited.
CCTV is used within the Mater Hospital in order to provide a safe and secure environment for everyone.
We take our duty to protect the privacy of all people very seriously.
Zero Tolerance Of Violence Against Our Staff
- The health and safety of our staff is a key priority
- Our staff have the right to work in a safe environment without fearing they will be the victim of YOUR violence and aggression.
- DO NOT be violent or use threatening behaviour, physical, verbal, racial abuseor discrimination of any kind towards our staff.
- REMEMBER we can REFUSE to treat you!
- Any incident in which YOU abuse, threaten or assault a member of our staff during the course of their working day will result in YOUR REMOVAL, incident report to the Gardaí and possible prosecution.